Good day – it’s been quite some time since my last update. Been keeping busy with various projects, but that hasn’t stopped me from seeing the latest and greatest from the online marketing sphere.
Finding reliable, actionable information about SEO, content marketing, copywriting, social media and web conversions can be daunting. My goal with this post and others like it is to help you cut through the noise.
Below is a list of articles, videos and infographics I have seen over the last month that I think you will find useful in helping you market your products and services online. Each is broken down by specialty.
- The Most Comprehensive Content Marketing Infographic You’ve Ever Seen
- 4 Creative Ways to Instantly Boost the ROI of Your Content Marketing Efforts
- The Most Misunderstood “Buzzword” of All Time: Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Chart: Individual Values and Preferences for Stories
- 7 Ways to Ensure Your Readers Don’t Get Bored and Bail
- Stop the Checklist Mentality: Why You May Not Need a New Video, Podcast or Infographic
- The 6 Types of Content That Will Boost Traffic and Engagement’
- The 5 Types of Content That Attract the Most Backlinks
- 7 Headline Writing Tips That Get Clicks
- 18 Seductive Writing Tips That’ll Leave Your Readers Begging for More
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Irresistible Subheads
Email Marketing and Conversions
- How to Optimize Landing Pages to Boost Social Media Conversions
- Value Proposition: Lessons from interviews with 50 business leaders
- Email Newsletters vs. Content Notifications: A Head-to-Head Comparison
- 11 Places to Put Email Optin Forms On Your Website to Grow Your List
- Website Optimization: How to reduce friction in purchase and registration processes
Link Building/Search Optimization
General Info/On the Lighter Side